Hard times in the Alien Retrieval Unit of Area 51:
- Zombrarian is missing for weeks.
- Kriana is stricken with Venusian Plague.
- Lyra T. Kitten lost a fight with a piece of thread.
- Java is MIA alternating between talks with “Adult Humans” and the miniature versions thereof.
And, here am I, alone in the “Splendid Isolation Ward”, Section 41, Cell 142 here in Area 51. Apologies for missing the last 2 podcasts but I am assured that despite gamma radiation bursts emanating from a partially reclaimed saucer-like conveyance, we should be back next week with more hijinks. Let me take this valuable time to impart to you this precious information on 2 upcoming New England events.
Super Megafest Comic Con is October 21st. – 23rd. in Marlborough Mass. Special guests will include:
- JIM STERANKO – COMIC ARTIST GUEST OF HONOR
- RICHARD DEAN ANDERSON – MEDIA GUEST OF HONOR
- And MEAT LOAF – MUSICAL GUEST OF HONOR
That’s all for this (and hopefully the only) edition of Hard Times From The Isolation Bunker in Area 51.
Be Safe and stay healthy everyone.
Holy crap, did they say Meat Loaf?