- RIP – Nicholas Courtmey
- RIP – Dwayne McDuffie
- Kriana introduces our new staff; Kaia, M.D. Christie and RdaneelOlivaw
- IGN posts Flame Bait – The “supposed” Top 50 Sci-Fi TV
- Top Cat in 3D…And SPANISH!
- Dear FOX, You take Fringe, move it to Friday, watch it die and walk away.
- Wanna read the last chapter of the new Red Riding Hood novel? Don’t buy the book.
- This year’s Saturn Awards.
- We announce THE BRAINIES for 2010. An award nobody will understand.
The Hoop of Hulas is spun and Witchie Poo & Maynard Wynter are this week’s Grand Prize Winners (actual description of the term “grand” may not be as expected).
Our interview with Blake Freeman and Travis Roy centers on Blake’s new movie Gawd Bless America, which has just gotten a major distribution deal. The film deals with a chance encounter between Blake and Leroy Tessina and how Leroy’s beliefs lead Blake and Leroy on a journey of exploration about UFO’s and the paranormal.
If you would like to be next week’s Grand Prize Winner, simply post a comment on this blog and your name will be entered to win.