This week’s news and views:
- Vote for Illustrator X in Talenthouse Competition.
- Why is Bill Murray holding Ghostbusters 3 hostage?
- Is Jim Parsons just an unfunny Sheldon Cooper?
- Rob Zombie needs to cease making movies.
- Like it or not, Dark Shadows is being remade. Burton, Depp and Green.
- Like it or not, Godzilla is being remade. No Mathew Broderick.
- Like it or not, The Stand is being remade. Stephen King, still involved.
- Worries for the John Carter of Mars production.
There was NO winner this week when we spun the Wheel of Escher-Like Wheels, so the prize package from last week will carry over with the addition of a print of Jason Casey’s Yoda. To be in the running to perhaps win this awesome prize, simply post a comment on this Talkcast.